eeVoices has completed an interview related to background check practices in Asia with Ming Pao, a reputable print media in Hong Kong.
In the interview, we have stressed a few interesting keypoints:
- Do not simply accept a graduation certificate copy. Take a senior approach to verify the documents to avoid fake degree certificates.
- Some phony universities and colleges provide website and verification services nowadays.
- Be aware of employment gaps.
- Exaggeration in job titles often happens in resumes.
- Employers with an employer branding with rigorous background check policies often attract better job candidates – the ones with issues tend not to apply there.
- 80% of the reference check can be completed by professional third-party employment screening firms like eeVoices. This is due to proper protocols, professional training and industry know-how in this region.
- Reference check result always reveal meaningful and useful data.
To read more about the content of this article in Ming Pao, click here to redirect to the Ming Pao website.